Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fruit Basket and Scrabble

So Chris got to come home today and take a nap for a couple of hours while I stayed at the hospital with Calvin. Chris didn't sleep much last night, so he was pretty wiped out. Truth be told though, I probably got as much of a nap staying with Calvin as he did staying home. While he was home, he got a phone call for a delivery for Calvin. It was a fruit basket from his new job. We were so surprised. That was so nice of them. Unfortunately Calvin felt nauseous today and didn't want to eat any of it. But they put it in the fridge at the hospital and he should be able to eat some tomorrow.

Calvin did really well today, he got up and was walking around quite a bit today. The more he walks the faster he'll recover. When he heard that he asked if he could get up right then. He played a mean game of scrabble with me today as well. Mopped the floor with me and I swear I didn't let him win. He's really rather good at it.

No comments: