Chris said he would take the extra candy to work on Monday after Halloween so that it wouldn't be sitting here at the house tempting me or sugaring up the kids for too long. He kept forgetting to take it and I kept eating it so yesterday I threw it all away. Did I confess to the children? No. I blamed their dad. I told the kids that Chris had taken it to work. It's for the best - right?
2 comments:
When my kids were little, they voluntarily gave me all their chocolate. Now I have to steal it. Throwing it away takes courage, good for you!
Yes, ours will be going in the trash sometime soon. By now everything has been picked through anyway.
I ran out of candy and so went inside to find some more. I had a bin with bags of kisses that I passed out. It wasn't until after that I tasted them and realized they were old--REALLY OLD! Whoops! Hopefully no one will remember what house they got the sick candy from.
I just went to go call you and I don't think I have the right number....
Post a Comment