We have a new super Walmart opening soon. It's very big news in this semi-small town. Rumors are rampant that Hobby Lobby is coming to fill the soon to be empty Walmart. It would be awesome to have a real craft store in town. I really miss Joanns and Michaels. Anyway, the new super Walmart opens on Wednesday. The old Walmart closes on Tuesday. They stopped stocking the old Walmart about two weeks ago. The shelves are bare. I think I understand a little of how Old Mother Hubbard must have felt.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4
2 comments:
I remember that they did the same thing when Bashas and Albersons closed. Or you really should have seen the grocery stores in NJ after 9/11--that was scary!
Here's hoping for Hobby Lobby!
I just experienced HObby Lobby a few weeks ago. I never made it past the holiday section, but FUN! We now call it "home depot for girls". *crossing fingers for you*
Post a Comment