No, we weren't looking or planning to move again. Our landlord is facing foreclosure. Moving sucks, but we did find a really great house. We'll be in the same ward, Calvin will get his own bedroom, Chris will have an office, and I'll get a sewing room again. It has a real pantry, which is truly rare up here.
3 comments:
That does suck!! I'm sorry!! How many moves does this make just in the last 2 years? I feel your pain! So what does "up here" mean exactly? (:
It may be a bit of a commute, but the house around the corner for us is available! We miss you guys.
Good job on the weight loss..it is so hard!!! Especially after kids!!
Moving Sucks..we have done it 11 times in our almost 13 years of married..I told him anymore and I would have to bury him with the dogs:)
Okay so I want you to chekc out this blog that I started...let me know ifyou want to do it!
http://healthyandhappyhabits.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment