Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where are the pictures?

I used to take more pictures. Tonight I finally got around to filling out the online yearbook forms for the online school the kids are attending. I started looking for pictures to upload. Could not find any decent pictures of my two oldest children that were taken in the last year. The younger three are always asking me to take their picture and so there are quite a few of them. Almost no pictures of my oldest two, certainly not pictures I want to submit as their yearbook portraits. Bad mom! It's on the list of to dos for tomorrow. Take a decent picture of each child.

1 comment:

uniquelynat said...

i know what you mean! actually i am always taking pictures of my children- just none that i would like to put in her yearbook. they always look so scraggly in the pictures. i had to scrounge through months and months to find a good one.
and then they ended up being from last year. oh well!
good luck!