After many hours of pointing and tears the respitory nurse finally took out the breathing tube. Unfortunately for Calvin it was promptly replaced with an oxygen tube that blows into his nose. Calvin is not entirely sure that this is an upgrade! He's very sick to his stomach but is handling it okay so far. I asked him if I could do any thing for him and he looked at me funny and said his bum itches. I drew the line! We figured out a way for him to scoot his bum from side to side a little and the crisis was averted. What a sight!
He has a feaver of 38.0. That is not bad but it needs to come down.
Calvin wants water! But the nurse says it will make his stomach worse! Dang!
Sent from my iPhone
4 comments:
You have to draw the line somewhere!! I'm glad to hear everything went well. Hopefully Calvin will have a speedy recovery and be happy at home in time for Christmas!!
Too funny! He has been in our prayers. Glad everything is going well.
Thanks for the update. I wanted to call and check on him last night but figured you wouldn't be home. Tell Calvin I love him and I am thinking of him.
Chris, tell Amy the avg. cardio-thoracic surgeon earns $450k a year. So the cost to remove the wart in one hour would be $216.
Glad Calvin is alright. PS, does he need a laptop? Sure Cindy wouldn't mind.
SC
Post a Comment