Friday, December 19, 2008

Home at last!

So we finally got the go ahead to go home. I say finally, but really it was like an in-n-out burger. 4 days for open heart surgery. That is crazy when you think about it. The surgeon, Dr. Teodori, is a wonderful person who clearly cares about his patients.

Calvin was so happy to be home. He's still a little nauseous, but he is getting around really well. Both Amy and I swear that he looks stronger already. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

I'm so glad to hear he is doing well! Hopefully everyone will be able to catch up on some much need sleep!

laurie said...

Glade's sister Joy had Dr. Teodori as well. They too loved him. It was great to see him at church back to his good ole self!