Monday, February 22, 2010

So busy

Ok, so we've been rather busy. We moved on the 13th and then right after that Chris had a business trip he had to go to and was gone for most of the week following the move. That was lame. Chris got home and now we've been in this new house for just over a week. It's been so busy.

Funny thing that Derrick said the other day - I asked him if he wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. He said, "No, I want a boy cheese sandwich."

4 comments:

laurie said...

So, did I miss something? Why the move and are you in the same area?

Some Kind of Crazy said...

That is a cute thing for Derrick to say!

I hate moving! I guess the only nice thing about it for me is that it gives me a chance to get rid of stuff that I haven't looked at for 4 years. Hooray for garage sales and ebay!

Tammy said...

Glad you got moved over. I hope this place works out well for you!

Jake and Jenny said...

You moved? Let us know all the details! I can imagine that you would be crazy busy!