Friday, June 18, 2010

I stayed up to watch THIS!?!?!?!

I really do not like movies that show a couple in love, who then gets married, and then screws up the marriage. I do not like when they show how happy they are before they get married, and then show how much misery they are in after a few years of marriage. I don't like seeing a couple lose their love for each other and then separate and then one of them dies a miserable death and the one that's still alive recognizes what she lost. Pathetic!! I HATE watching movies that show people being royally stupid in their marriage. It really bothers me. Yes, I just watched one such movie. Yes, I was disturbed by it. Is it really late? Yes, it is. Should I have gone to bed instead of watching said movie. Absolutely. I should have done anything else. Netflix should have a filter on it for happy endings, which surprisingly I think this particular movie would have passed that filter anyways because the last two minutes of the movie the "heroine" turns her life around and blah blah blah. Netflix needs a filter on it for the portrayal of stupid married couples. That's what Netflix needs.

I miss my beloved.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

So what movie was it?

OneCrazyFamily said...

yeah Amy...what really crappy movie was this? That is how I felt about Avatar...2 hours of my life I WILL NEVER GET BACK!

Unknown said...

It was Vanity Fair. It started out pretty good but then the marriage fell apart and I kept thinking it would get better. It didn't.

laurie said...

I felt that way about "the Breakup". It was awful, no happy ending and horrible fighting. I thought it would be silly and a little sad and then happy, nope..painfully hard to watch. It was like watching two good friends tear each other apart. How come the reviews don't give such info?