Our day started out with a trip to the optometrist. Bradley and Dana both failed the vision screening portion of their sports physicals. I was expecting Bradley to need a new prescription soon but I wasn't expecting Dana to need glasses. While we were at the optometrist, he recommended Bradley try out contacts. I thought Bradley might be too young but he said he has patients with contacts at that age. So we gave it a try. For about two hours we gave it a try. Bradley was so close to being able to put them in and take them out by himself, but he just couldn't quite bring himself to touch his eye. He finally wanted to stop and try again next year. I think we'll try again in a month or so. The exam is good for six months they said, after that he will need a new exam to get contacts.
Dana got to go meet her cheerleading coach and get sized for uniforms. I think they're going to be really cute. The skirts are a lot longer than I was expecting too - thank goodness. Her coach seems to be really nice and seems to be good working with children. She said she would see what she could do about making sure Bradley is on the team that Dana cheers for. It would really simplify my life to have them on the same team for games.
I have now lost 20 pounds. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment