Monday, June 21, 2010

Product Review - LemiShine

This stuff is amazing!! My dishes have never been so clean. When we first moved here, the dishwasher was alright. I thought it was just an ok dishwasher and I should just not expect the results I had in Queen Creek with my awesome dishwasher (not to mention water softener system). I was ok with that. But after a few months the dishes got worse. And then it seemed they got worse with each load of dishes that were washed. I asked my neighbor about it and she said the water was so hard here that was the problem. She said she used something to clean out the dishwasher once a month and it made a big difference. She showed me her dishes before and after (she had forgotten to use it for the last six months and so she had some dishes that looked just like mine). She couldn't remember what she had used to clean out the dishwasher so I went on a hunt. I found this.



It truly is amazing! I had to run the dishwasher empty and let it soak overnight to clean the buildup out of the dishwasher. And then I ran a load of my dishes through. The picture on the front of the bottle is exactly what my glasses looked like both before and after. Yippey!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love this stuff too!

Erin A said...

Hey so where did you get it?