i want it!!! if you still have it....and ammon says it's ok. let me know if it's still there! i'm sure that if i want it ammon will say ok. then we just have to borrow a truck and come get it. good excuse to visit! YAY!
Hey Natalie, So sorry, but the piano is already gone. After Julia couldn't take it, I had another friend come the next day and say she wanted it. But next time I have a piano to give away - may never happen again - it's yours. :)
3 comments:
i want it!!! if you still have it....and ammon says it's ok. let me know if it's still there! i'm sure that if i want it ammon will say ok. then we just have to borrow a truck and come get it. good excuse to visit! YAY!
Hey Natalie, So sorry, but the piano is already gone. After Julia couldn't take it, I had another friend come the next day and say she wanted it. But next time I have a piano to give away - may never happen again - it's yours. :)
thanks tons! i figured it was too goods to last! haha should have gotten there a day (or 3) sooner! :o)
Post a Comment