Monday, January 26, 2009
Tired, so tired...
I think my lack of sleep over the last five weeks is really catching up to me. I don't like going to bed alone and so I stay up way later than I should. You'll notice the posting time on this is rather late. Every evening after I get the kids in bed I'm like OK I should go to bed now. But then I just can't quite talk myself into it. So I stay up until exhaustion takes over. My poor children really suffered through grumpy mom tonight. I'll do better tomorrow. Every day there is less and less for the children to get into as I get more and more stuff boxed up, given away, or thrown away. There's really only four more rooms to get through and two of those are almost completely done. So I think I'll be ready this weekend when Chris gets up here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm soooo sorry! I was without Glade for one night and I hated it. I know it's cliche, but "this too shall pass". And if I haven't clearly and completely thanked you for the piano, THANK YOU! My kids are so excited and there has always been someone on it. Rhett even thinks he has learned how to play it already. Truly, we appreciate your generosity.
I completely understand about staying up late--especially when my husband is gone.
Post a Comment