I think things are starting to get back under control. The kids are all fever free and the cough is really not that bad anymore. The three oldest finally went back to school today. I think they missed a whole week. The two little ones are not too crabby anymore. Laundry is slowly but surely getting caught up. I think we're gonna make it. Now I just need to squeeze in a shower and we're set.
3 comments:
Great! I'm glad you are all doing better.
good luck! on the getting caught up i mean. i thought we were getting over it and ephriam got sick today. all over me.oh joy! i hope we can be on the TRUE road to recovery soon too!
Good to here. Are you going to have help with the move on the 28th? Have you kept most thing boxed up? I keep praying for the best.
Teddi and Jim will be back this week. So they will be moving into an appartment neer Rick.
Post a Comment