Last night I spent the night at the hospital with Dad. Mom needed to get some real sleep, so she went to Heathers and I stayed with Dad. It was really nice to talk to Dad and spend time with him, however the sleeping arrangements really left something to be desired. The chairs for visitors are not that comfortable to sit in beyond 20 minutes let alone sleep all night.
Today the doctors gave the go ahead for Dad to come home. He's doing really well and is able to get up and around mostly by himself. He'll get therapy at home for a while and then when he's doing well enough, he'll get therapy at a therapy center. It'll be so nice for everyone to have Dad at home.
1 comment:
I am so glad that he is doing well enough to come home. That is just fantastic!
Post a Comment