Saturday, April 04, 2009

Dana so funny

So I was able to go to the grocery store sans toddlers today. Yippey!! I decided to take Dana with me, just to spend some one on one time with her. Truth be told I would have rather taken her clothes shopping - that's always fun to do with her. But groceries were on the agenda so that's what we did. After going to the store we stopped by the post office to pick up our mail on the way home. Dana must've seen the sign on the outside of the building that said Sierra Vista, AZ because she asked if we lived in Mexico. I asked her if she thought we did and she said yes. Apparently she thought that when we moved to Sierra Vista two months ago, we moved to Mexico. Silly Dana. Yes we are quite close to the border, but for the record, just in case anybody was wondering, Sierra Vista is still in Arizona. Not in Mexico. I pointed out to her that nobody in Sierra Vista spoke Spanish. She was like "they speak Spanish in Mexico?" Seriously where did she get the idea that we had moved to Mexico?

1 comment:

laurie said...

That's great. Too bad you had to ruin the fun for her! Any word Bo hasn't heard of, he asks if it's Spanish. Love your new background!