So, up until this last weekend, I've been doing really well on my diet. I haven't lost much lately but that's ok, because I'm not in a weight loss phase of my diet. So the fact that I've lost any at all is really really great. Well, that was until Saturday. I really started craving Chinese food. I haven't had any Chinese food for months. Long story short, that little craving cost me over 5 pounds in one day. I'm so upset and I don't think I'll eat Chinese food ever again. (Unless I make it and I modify the recipe so it fits into my diet.) I'm back on the wagon as of today and I vow to not cheat (until Saturday).
3 comments:
don't worry about it. you obviously don't want to do it again. and you can start fresh again tomorrow! keep going. you're doing great!!!
I have the same problem with Chinese food!
I've found a lot of great recipes for stir-fry on the internet, and they are usually pretty healthy if you make your own sauce and add a lot of veggies! Of course, it's not as delicious as egg rolls and wontons...but it might still help with the cravings. Also, spring rolls are healthier than big egg rolls so they can be a nice treat!
I have finally realized that if its in my house I WILL eat it. I asked my sister to stop baking treats and bringing them over.
"Well, you can just give them to your kids can't you."
"umm no, that's the problem. Instead of sharing I eat 6 cream puffs in one sitting while watching Biggest Loser." Now isn't that ironic?
Post a Comment