Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Packing progress
I'm quite please with my progress for today. Of course that's all due to my sisters coming over to help me. And it was nice to visit with them. Definitely a win-win for me, don't know how they feel about it. I am going to finish the kids' week worth of clothes tonight after they're in bed and then I'm going to attack my closet. I've really enjoyed giving away some of the things I really don't want to move. It's nice knowing that I wasn't using it, wasn't planning on using it, and now I don't have to move/store it. We still don't have a renter, but I'm sure someone will come along. If you know anyone looking for a house in Queen Creek, spread the word. Also, does anyone need maternity clothes? I have no intention of needing them anytime soon if ever at all. They're sizes L and XL and they're from my last two babies - not all five pregnancies. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey thanks for telling me your blog address it's nice to see what you've been up to. I hope your move goes well.
yuck, packing is the worst part of moving. When is moving day?
I am glad that you are making progress on the packing! Sisters are the best and that is awesome that they came to help you out.
Post a Comment