Monday, February 09, 2009

Dana's new do

So when Dana was about two, Calvin (who was about 5) decided to be helpful and gave her a haircut. In his defense, I had been saying for about three days that I needed to give her a haircut. So I'm sure he really thought he was being helpful. I took her to my friend who gave her a pixie cut. It was truly adorable. However since growing her hair out from that cut, she has kept it long. Dana has always wanted curly hair. Her hair is straight as can be. I have occasionally talked about cutting her hair shorter but she loves her long hair. I recently explained that short hair would hold a curl better than long hair and she was all for chopping it off. I was feeling very brave and sent her with Chris to get a hair cut. I explained what I wanted before they left the house and he called to get the explanation again before the cut actually took place. I think it's super cute!

8 comments:

laurie said...

She is adorable!

Tammy said...

She is seriously cute! Wow!

Unknown said...

I like the haircut. Tell Dana Grandma says she is beautiful. Mom

Jake and Jenny said...

I love how it curls out, she is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Please tell Dana that her other grandma thinks she is cute as can be too! I think it is unanimous!

melissa said...

i love her hair short! i dont remember ever seeing it short. its so cute.

Some Kind of Crazy said...

It is darling and I can see your eyes! I've been waiting to hear all about the move etc....

gena said...

Love it! She is sure growing up:)