I was finally able to talk to Kim this morning and this is the update so far. Dad's surgery went well. They were able to stabilize his neck without doing any further damage to the spinal cord. He woke up from anesthesia really grumpy and not knowing where he was. He wanted the tubes all removed and was just his usual grumpy self when sick. They got him calmed down and he finally slept for about 4 to 5 hours. And was much better after that. Mom said his grip was stronger this morning. And Heather said they were going to try to get him to walk today.
5 comments:
i am glad i looked at your blog. we have wanted info to know how your dad is, but sorry to say it- peggy had no info and i was frustrated trying to get it. and dan didn't call to tell us anything either.
i am soooo glad your dad is doing well. i hope your family is all ok now that you know he will be fine. i was so worried all day yesterday. we will continue to pray for his recovery.
love you all!!!
I'm glad his surgery went well. Hopefully he will continue to recover well.
That sounds good. Praying this continues.
Sorry about that comment. Keyboard went googy.
I think it is fixed for now.
Sending lots of love your way.
We included him in our fast yesterday and will continue to pray that he is well quickly. Heavenly Father's hand in this has already been seen and I'm certain that He will continue to bless the lives of your family. Keep your spirits up. Love ya guys.
So sorry to hear about your dads accident! I hope he recovers quickly.
I must agree with the last post about bullies. We have told our kids exactly the same thing about not starting it but they certainly could finish it. We parents do what we can to protect them, don't we. Hope things are better now :0)
Andrea
Post a Comment