However, I am so thankful that I am tired of stomach flu and not facing something bigger. I am so thankful that Calvin's muscle condition is what it is and is not something bigger. I am so thankful that all I need worry about is when will my children stop feeling ill. Not if they will stop feeling ill. I'm so thankful that my biggest concern for Bradley is that he needs to pass off his multiplication tests. I'm so thankful that my concern for Dana is that she...hmmm, no worries about her at the moment. My husband has a secure job, my children are all healthy (well, stomach flu aside), I have everything that I need and so much that I don't need. My life is so blessed.
4 comments:
Wonderful outlook, sometimes it's hard to find it.
Impressive. The flu does things to your brain as well. Makes it seem like the world is coming to an end. Glad you can see past the yuck!
So sorry about the sick! Like my mom always says, "This too shall pass." Thanks for the reminder about looking through the clouds to see the sunshine!
I'm so sorry that you are still not feel good. But glad that you are able to look at things in that perspective. It seems like there is so much going on right now in the family. Hope you start to feel better soon.
Post a Comment