Friday, July 10, 2009

Minnesota - day five

So you know the primary song about the pioneer children who walked and walked and walked and walked and walked. Well, today we were the people who waited and waited and waited and waited and waited. All that waiting - although completely torturous for Calvin - really paid off. We were able to get the EEG test done and get the Rx filled. Calvin took his first dose about an hour ago and is quite a bit stronger. As soon as he finishes drawing his latest car creation we're headed out for a walk and dinner. By the way, I didn't mind the waiting so much because I was reading. I've really enjoyed how much reading I've been able to do this trip. :-)

Calvin quote of the day - we left the wheelchair in the hallway while we were waiting in the pharmacy. It got picked up and taken to the lobby by someone and Calvin says, "Mom, we were wheelchair-jacked."

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm glad all the waiting was worth it. I'm so happy for you guys. Have a safe trip home!

Erin A said...

That's a great quote of the day! So what have you been reading? Anything good?