Friday, July 31, 2009

Too scary to sleep

So have you ever stayed up late watching a scary movie and then decided that you can't possibly go to sleep after watching it? You have to then watch something else to calm your mind so that peaceful sleep is possible. Well, last night I was going to go to bed early - at least earlier than 3:00 AM. I sent the kids to bed around 8:30 and then started reading my book. Around 10:00 the book starts to get scary. I had no choice but to finish the book or have troubled sleep. I finished the book around 3:00 AM.

3 comments:

The {Prince} Family said...

ha ha ha. you are funny Amy!

Erin A said...

Yes, I will usually stay up to finish a book--especially if I need to get through it to have some resolution. Are you going to tell us what it was?

laurie said...

I am the hugest scaredy cat! I avoid all creepy things at any hour of the day. Just the theme to the X files would be bad enough. Sorry you are lonely.