So we spent most of the afternoon in the hotel room, me reading and Calvin drawing. Here's some of his artworks.
I took a nap and when I woke up it was raining, so we ordered room service for dinner. After it arrived I remembered that the hotel is connected to the mall and just about every other building nearby via the subway (no not trains - underground sidewalks) and the skyway. We could've gone anywhere for dinner and never gotten wet. Oh well, room service really isn't that much more expensive than anything else near by.
Our favorite store at the mall is the game shop. When we were at the mall earlier I wanted to buy a board game to play with Calvin but realized that I didn't have room in my luggage to bring it home so we bought Mille Bourne (it's a card game about racing). Calvin just finished reading the instructions and is ready to play.
4 comments:
Thats a fun game. Some friends of ours have a vintage version and we played it with them. So fun. Tell Calvin I really liked his cars.
Great looking cars. Good job Calvin. It sounds like you are having fun. I like the instant updates.
Wow! Those are some amazing drawings! Tell Calvin I am very impressed!
So what is the temperature there? I was melting today loading groceries into the back of my van.
Oh my your boy can sure draw! Where did he learn how to do that? I am SO impressed!
What exactly is going on with your son? I must have missed the post about what is going on with him. I saw the post above this one about him being able to hold his arms up for 11 secs. That is major improvement! and as sad as it is that Calvin had to be put under it, he does have some funny anesthesia stories! :)
Post a Comment