Monday, June 15, 2009
The Beach
One more thing we did on our vacation - we spent the afternoon on Sunday at the beach with my uncle (who's my age) his wife and kids. We had such a nice time with them. Monique and I got to get to know each other better while the kids all played. It was a really beautiful beach. The day was overcast and chilly - which I thought was perfect and certainly preferred over wet children. Not that they didn't still get wet, just not as wet as they would have. We saw dolphins and a sea lion in the ocean just off the beach. There were tidal pools with various creatures in them for the kids to explore. It really was a great day at the beach. We loved spending time with Darrin, Monique and their kids. I wish we lived closer and could see them more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree. It would be nice to be able to see them more often. Sounds like a nice day at the beach.
So when do we get to see the pictures?
Sounds like you had a great vacation! It's good to read up on your family! I've got a blog, but don't really post much. I'd like to say I'll do better, but I know I won't. :)
A little late checking blogs...
It was super great to see you guys and what a treat to see the dolphins and sea lion! We are so glad you called us! I really enjoyed getting to know you too Amy... you and your family are awesome!
Post a Comment