Monday, June 15, 2009

The Cove

So Sierra Vista has a great indoor wave pool. It's called the Cove. It has two big water slides, a hot tub, diving pool, and a kiddie pool. It's indoor so it's pretty much open year round. We took the kids to that on Saturday and had so much fun! Yes, we've had a lot of fun lately. They have life jackets for the kids so Emma and Derrick had those on right away. Dana wanted one too - I don't know why - she didn't really need one. Emma kept wanting to swim "by herself," while Derrick was a literal cling-on. After the Cove we went took the kids to see the new movie Up in 3D. We loved it!! Perfect family movie, even Derrick sat still for the whole thing - he did keep taking off his glasses though. Derrick calls it the talking dog movie. Very very good movie!!

2 comments:

Jake and Jenny said...

How fun! If we are ever in Sierra Vista we will have to go. Glad you are having lots of fun summer adventures!

Erin A said...

I loved the movie too. Although somewhere towards the end of the movie, my youngest gave a loud burp that actually turned out to be throw-up. We were sitting up high in their biggest theater in the exact middle of the row. I didn't want to be dripping puke over everyone so we just sat there until the end. He didn't seem to mind--I just gave him more skittles and sprite (which may have been why he threw-up in the first place).

So the point to my extra long comment---I'd like to see it again!