Monday, June 29, 2009

It's been awhile...

I know it's been a while since I posted. I've spent a lot of time working on Photobucket trying to get all my pics organized and uploaded. I had about 9 years worth of pictures on my computer that were a complete organizational disaster. And I still have about three years of pictures to scan. But I'm proud to say that my pictures are all organized on the computer now and about 70% of them are uploaded. WooHoo!!

2 comments:

Erin A said...

That is very impressive! I've been looking at negative scanners trying to decide if I should buy one. I have a project I was considering doing for Ethan's birthday at the end of July. Congratulations! That must be a good feeling.

So 6 days is "awhile" to go without posting? :-D I guess that I usually go a long while then.

Raenell said...

What a very special picture of a most special family. I want to dpenlowed it an fram it for my family wall. you all lool so good.