Tuesday, June 02, 2009

To infinity and beyond!!!!!



Amy and Calvin are saving the Galaxy from the Evil Emperor Zurg. Amy was really into it. I did not think she would post this herself so here it is.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, you can't see her in the picture, but Emma is sitting next to me and it's her score there. I was steering the cart and helping Emma hit the targets. :-)

Unknown said...

Seriously, you never post on the blog and this is what you decide to post? I caught you posting and I thought you were going to tell the world what a great wife I am. Thanks hon!! I love you too!! :-)

Unknown said...

good job Emma!!!

Erin A said...

Quite the impressive score!

Jake and Jenny said...

How fun Disneyland! That is actually one of my favorite rides! I am very competitive! Glad you had a fun family vacation.