Ok I found the camera - I'll be posting pics later tonight after I get dinner done and kids in bed. Which we've been really lax on bed time around here lately. That and naps and I think it's made for some very cranky toddlers. It's so hard to send the kids to bed early though when they're being so good. The older ones that is. And the little ones don't like going to be earlier than the older ones. I think it's just time to lay down the law the little ones. Vacation really spoiled everyone's sense of order.
2 comments:
Yes, we are having our own issue with bedtime at our house. For some reason my older 2 feel a sense of entitlement to staying up late. I guess its because during the school year we will tell them they need to go to bed early because they have school in the morning. Now there is no school so the logical conclusion...we don't need to go to bed at 8:00.
Can't wait to see some pictures!
Post a Comment