Calvin will also be starting physical therapy again once I get a hold of someone in the office. I've left a message today so I should hear from them tomorrow at the latest. With his new medicine he can actually get stronger now. I'm so excited for him.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Cultural enrichment - whether they want it or not
So the kids really have no choice in this. Some of them are excited about it, some not so much. Calvin, Bradley and Dana will all be starting piano lessons when school starts in August. The boys will be starting Karate this week. Dana will be starting ballet or some type of dance class when they start back up. Apparently the dance studio has some competition that they're at and all classes are cancelled for another week. Calvin and Dana are both excited about it. Bradley is giving me a little attitude. It doesn't matter though. They need it so they're going to do it. I'd like to find something that Bradley enjoys doing but for now, he'll have to learn to enjoy his options. Maybe I can bribe him with new books or something. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it's important for them to have one thing that is mandatory and another that is their choice. As every mother says, "one day they'll thank me." (I hope!)
That is awesome about Calvin! When does school start for you?
Post a Comment