Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Hours of entertainment
I found these at the store the other day. They are prefilled paint brushes. No dripping = no mess. My kids are always asking if they can paint stuff and I'm always saying no - too messy. Especially in this house since we're renting. I don't like to let them paint outside either. Part of the porch is pavers which are very porous and would soak up the paint making them imposible to wash. And since there's no grass, I don't want to hose off the concrete section of the porch. So when I saw these at the store I thought I'd give them a try and since it's washable paint I figured a few drops would be ok and easily cleaned up. They are AWESOME!! True to packing labels - no drips - no mess. They are my new favorite activity for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I should give these a try. How do you think they would do in the car?
I think they'd be great. They really do not drip at all. Chris called them markers - I told him to be quiet!! They're like painting with a really dry paint brush.
They do look cool. But how long do they last?
We've had them for about a week now. No sign of them drying out yet.
Post a Comment