So, real quick because I have lots to do today. We're all feeling much better. The kids are enjoying summer vacation. I started my diet and have lost weight - woohoo! Chris got a great job offer and we've decided to take it. No we're not moving. Since Chris is changing jobs, we're going on vacation to use up his vacation time before he loses it. Disneyland here we come - which means I have lots to do today. Question, I totally bailed on a friend who asked me to watch her kids this weekend - suggestions on how to make it up to her?
4 comments:
Congratulations, have a great time, you have erand it.
Very exciting!! I say you keep her kids overnight...ahhhh! So..new job, same city?
have fun in Ca. Congrats on the new job.
woohoo for Disneyland!! :) I hope you guys had fun!
What new job? that's EXCITING! Still in Sierra Vista right?!
Post a Comment