It's almost time for nap and then I can really get to work on the shelves for the playroom. Emma and Derrick were so helpful putting that first one together. I'm really looking forward to working by myself for the rest of the afternoon.
Lately the two little ones have truly become couch potatoes. It's gotten a little hot outside here (not as hot as Queen Creek) and they don't want to go outside. It's so hard for me to turn off the TV because they're so entertained by it. But I've been really paying for it later on in the afternoon. Even though they've been taking good naps, they are so crabby. I think no sunshine and lazy butt syndrome is adding up to grumpy toddlers. Today we did so much better, they played outside in the morning before it got warm and only watched two shows and then we turned off the TV. They got attention from me while we put together a shelf and now we're all looking forward to nap (ok they're not, but I am). I have four more shelves to put together, two hours of nap time, I think I can do it. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment