Thursday, May 21, 2009

Flirting with disaster...

So about a month ago a skinny cheerleader comes to my door. She says they're selling stuff to raise money, I think for uniforms or something like that. Guess what this skinny girl was selling - cookie dough. Is that not ironic? I bought two boxes from her. I mean I was helping to support the community. I was doing my part to help clothe the cheerleaders. It just came in yesterday. I knew when I ordered it that I was making a big mistake. I haven't been sticking to my diet of late, and this might be the straw (brick) that breaks the camel's back. It's just so yummy! I think I might need to join a gym. There is one down here that has child care. It's a little pricey but, I think I'm at the point where it's become essential. 

2 comments:

laurie said...

I almost made cookies today but knew I was in no frame of mind to not eat the entire batch so I didn't. I'll claim Lazy as well, but it all worked out for the best!

The {Prince} Family said...

ha ha I like how you said you were doing your part to clothe the cheerleaders :)

The cookie dough sounds AWESOME!!!