Monday, May 18, 2009

Dinosaur Monkey?

So a while back Derrick decided to run around growling like a dinosaur and he would say "I'm a dinosaur!" It was really cute. Then not too long ago, he decided he was a monkey. He ran around saying "I'm a monkey!" followed by monkey screeches. Really cute too. A few days ago he decided to combine the two. He figured a dinosaur was great and a monkey was great, so it would be like double great to be a dinosaur monkey. He says "I'm a dinosaur monkey" then screeches then growls. Too funny!! Yesterday he was watching TV with Chris when a picture of a monster shaped like a man with grey skin and horns all over its body came up on the screen. Derrick saw it and asked Chris "Dinosaur Monkey?" He didn't seem scared of it, just surprised to see it like he knew he had made it up and was surprised to see that it was not his creation.

1 comment:

laurie said...

That's funny. I wish my imagination hadn't gone away with age. I'm as dull as most pencils. I hate that you went private by the way. Now I can't follow it!