So I managed to get the house all clean yesterday. Yeah me!! But the price of that is the massive pile of laundry that now needs to be folded. It's threatening to royally upset my system. Chris teased on his way out the door today that I was going to lose privilege if I didn't get the clothes folded. I asked him just what privilege he was referring to? No comment. I think I can get through it if I divide out what the kids need to do today after school and then not iron anything. I don't know why but I am so slow at ironing. I must be doing it wrong because I'm just convinced that it takes other people less time to do it. Otherwise they wouldn't do it. Anyways, I wouldn't want to risk losing privilege! :-)
Friday, May 15, 2009
Bradley is sick...
So before they went to school both Calvin and Bradley said they felt sick. Now for Calvin this is nothing new. He says he feels sick every day. We're not really sure what to do about it because he has no real symptoms, just a vague "I feel sick". But Bradley doesn't usually say that. Well, there were no fevers and I couldn't let Bradley stay home and not Calvin so I told them both my usual, "if you get sick at school, I will come and get you." Bradley got sick. With the swine flu scare, if Bradley develops any other symptoms, he has to stay home from school for a whole week. Um, there's only one week of school left. It would be so sad for him to miss all the fun of the last week of school. I really think he's fine. He's in laying on the couch right now. We'll see if any other symptoms develop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wouldn't want to lose that either! Who irons?!?! If its not wrinkle resistant then I guess it stays wrinkled. Very impressive that you iron!
Post a Comment