As if red soda wasn't bad enough. I just had to clean up broken glass and throw away one of my fiesta ware serving bowl that was a casualty as well. Of course it broke onto the counter which left glass on the counter, in the sink, on the floor. And yes there were dirty dishes in the sink that had to be picked over for broken glass too. And I wonder why I want to throw the kids toys across the room just to see them smash into the wall. Well, I don't really wonder.
And no, I didn't throw any breakable toys; and no, the hot wheels truck is not embedded in the wall. It bounced harmlessly on the carpet. And no, I did not throw the toys at the kids.
These "episodes" are short lived, like one minutes and it's over. And they're always hormonal and no I'm not pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment