Woohoo!! The kids did not lose privilege today while folding clothes. That means that for the first time in a week, they can all watch TV and play video games together. They barely made it by like three minutes though. That's ok, it's really an improvement. And they understand that since they wear clothes everyday, it only makes sense that they should fold clothes everyday.
Calvin actually came home from school one day last week and told me that he had learned to like folding clothes. Funny as it didn't seem to help them get it done any faster that day.
2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm proud of you for sticking with it, and now it is paying off! Nice job!
ha ha you make me laugh Amy! I like your system though. My kids clothes go in baskets but I don't make them put it away daily. I should though. Summer is coming... I could bribe them with swimming at my parents!!!
How is your Daddio doing? Please tell him hello from me!!! If you are ever bored this summer, come to my parents and swim with us. The kids would have a blast!
and PS... I KNOW. I am SO far behind in blogging. I need to get with it!!!
Post a Comment